At Snoring and Sleep Apnea Therapy located in Jupiter, FL, we help individuals who suffer with sleep-related breathing disorders, such as sleep apnea and primary snoring, achieve a better night’s sleep with effective CPAP alternatives such as custom oral appliance therapy and NightLase snoring therapy.
While the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine is recommended most often, studies reveal a significant number of individuals that own one, don’t use it. Custom oral appliances have been shown to be effective in the treatment of mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea for many patients.
Our mission at Snoring and Sleep Apnea Therapy LLC includes:
- • Increasing public awareness of the dangers of untreated snoring and sleep apnea and their link to other medical conditions.
- • Increasing awareness of the effective alternatives to CPAP therapy for primary snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- • Providing individuals, suffering with sleep-related breathing disorders like primary snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, with effective, non-invasive solutions that can improve their overall health and well-being.
- • Providing custom-fabricated oral appliances designed to help improve sleep, leading to a healthier life.
- • Educating physicians on the importance of offering Oral Appliance Therapy as an option, where appropriate, in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Primary Snoring.
- • Reaching patients who have unsuccessfully attempted CPAP therapy and offering the option of oral appliance therapy.
- • Staying abreast of the latest findings, trends, concerns, and therapies in the field of sleep-related breathing disorders.